Rapid Intervention Vehicle
- 126 HP chassis (overall dimensions < 5000 x 20000).
- A Hydrostatic Drive for Fire Fighting Pump.
- 500 L water & 50 L Foam Tank
- Hydraulic Rescue Power Pack.
- NFPA 1936 compliance Rescue Tools.
- Generator Set.
- Inbuilt Public Addressing system, Siren.
- 1600 LPM De-watering Pump.
- VMS, GPS and Vehicle tracking system.
- Roof mounted light mast with built in camera.
- Lifting Bags, Ram, Jacks, Wood & Concrete Cutters.
- Thermal Imaging Camera & Multi Gas Detector.
- Water Rescue & Hand Tools.
- Light weight Ladder.
- Scoop type Stretcher, etc.
- Winch, Ventilating Fan.
RAPID INTERVENTION VEHICLE is equipped with both High Pressure Water Mist System with foam as well as Next Generation Rescue Tools for evacuation & safe guarding life & property. Thus it is capable of efficiently responding to a whole range of disaster calls such as fire, flood, land slide & building collapse, rail & road accident or other natural / manmade disasters.
The vehicle is equipped with all tools & gadgets (eg. Thermal Imaging Cameras, BA sets ,multi gas detector, VMS, GPS, communication devices) that are required to monitor fire personnel during fire fighting/evacuation operation. They also update the backup teams for immediate support. The vehical can accommodate total 5 persons in the vehicle.
High Power-to-Weight Ratio & Compact Size significantly reduces the response time & allows it to be deployed on site much faster than conventional vehicles.
The vehicle is packed with next generation rescue tools (including high capacity compact cutter-spreaders, lighting & positioning systems etc.) with wireless remote & CAN BUS system.
A Single Rescue-cum-Firefighting Vehicle can be deployed instead of multiple vehicles (for fire fighting & rescue operations respectively) without any compromise on efficiency.
- A Versatile Compact Vehicle Can respond to incidents faster than conventional machines. Versatile deployment possible in cities, villages, coastal areas, hill stations, multiple climatic conditions and difficult situations.
- Optimized Vehicle Design to maximize pay load & accommodate a good range of equipment.
- Customizable Tools We can manufacture customizable vehicle as per the customer's requirements.
- Cost Effectiveness Single Rescue-cum-Firefighting system is more cost effective because of reduced maintenance, downtime & life-cycle cost. Manpower is more efficiently utilized with lesser redundancy.
- Simultaneous performance of multiple operations Fire Fighting & Rescue operations from the same vehicle.